lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

The music made us all unite.

  A veces gritas des de el cielo queriendo destrozar mi calma vas persiguiendo como un trueno para darme ese relámpago azul. Can we pretend that airplanes In the night sky Are like shooting stars I could really use a wish right now. Rock my world into the sunlight Make this dream the best I’ve ever known. Dirty dancing in the moonlight. Take me down like I’m a domino. Oh, so you think you know me now, have you forgotten how, you would make me feel, when you drag my spirit down? When the sale comes first and the truth come second, Just stop for a minute and Smile. Life is not a dream when you can't wake up from the dream you wanted. I'm freaking out so where am I now? Upside down and I can't stop it now, it can't stop me now. Can't read me, can't read me. No he can't read me my poker face. It's magic you know? Never believe it's not so. One, 21 guns, throw up you're arms in to the sky. Look at you, gettin' more than just a re-up, babe you. And I can't find my way home anymore, that's when I look at you. Don't call my name, don't call my name. When you're gone, The pieces of my heart are missing you, when you're gone, the face I come to know, is missing to. Los valientes son los que saben llorar con la cara descubierta. I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemys eyes. Don't wanna be an American Idiot !!! Relax take it easy, for there is nothing that we can doing relax. Dreaming is believing, it's okay not to be okay. You don't have to feel, like a waste of space. You're original, cannot be replaced. Si ella te hace falta, como el agua, si es tu mayor necesidad. Take a breath, take it deep, calm yourself, he says to me, if you play, you play for keeps. Oh I miss you, Oh I need you. And you overthink, always speak, cryptically, I should know, that you're no good for me. Now I know he said things hit things that we didn't mean, and we fall back into the same patterns same routine but your temper's just as bad as mine is. You're the same as me. Nothing's gonna change the things that you said. Nothing's gonna make this right again. The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we almost had it all. Smells like teen spirits .... The impossible is possible tonight. Believe in my as I believe in you tonight. But please you know you're just like me. Next time I promise we'll be. Perfect. I hope to the planet LAX. It's the climb .... Just a second, It's my favourite song they wanna play. Ready, set, go it's time to run. The sky is changing, we are one. Drob the beat, nasty face why are looking at me? When loves takes over ... I want your love. It's not what I'm used to just wanna try you on caught my attention. Close your eyes, until the sunlight dies, in your head a thousand stars. Today I don’t feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed. I need you now !!!! Thriller at night. I can get a bit crazy, how to get my way. So so what? I'm still a rockstar !! The world better prepare for when I'm a billionare. I wanna be with you Tonight. When he comes to me, I am ready.






   Aseguro ... que nadie puede decirme lo que he hecho en este texto, es decir, de donde lo he sacado, como lo he hecho. *pista* El orden del factor no altera el producto.

1 comentario:

  1. Como veo que nadie lo va a adivinar... Lo que he hecho, es, con la lista de mis canciones del mp3 que he puesto es un post anterior, por orden, he ido poniendo mi frase favorita de cada canción. Simple. Me ha costado muchííííísimo hacerlo, ya he tenido que buscar la canción y elegir el fragmento que más me gusta (aunque algunos me lo sabía de memoria..) Aiish ... una cosa tan sencilla y no la sabíais? Jajjajajaa .

    Feel The Music. Listen The Live.

    ResponderEliminar